Aux 3 LucarnesCentral Québec
- Swimming pool
- Internet access (Wi-Fi)
- Cable / satellite TV
- Fire pit / wood supplied
- Games table
CHALET A LOUER - AUX 3 LUCARNES
Located in the heart of nature in the Centre du Québec town of L’Avenir close to the Eastern Townships, this former inn on an ancestral farm is surrounded by a scenic country landscape. Aux 3 Lucarnes offers a wide choice of activities. In summer, enjoy the 26-foot oval heated pool, sunbathe on the adjoining deck or stretch a towel out on the lawn. On colder days, the interior all-season spa is a great place to relax.
Depending on the time of year, guests can reserve a ride in a horse-drawn carriage or sleigh as they sit back and enjoy the fresh air.
DESCRIPTION OF THE PREMISES:
This large home in the Irish tradition can accommodate large groups comfortably with its 14 bedrooms (3 on the ground floor) with private bathrooms. On the main floor, an open-concept dining room and main living room have plenty of room to host families, friends or corporate groups in a warm and friendly atmosphere. The main living room has a large fireplace (wood provided), and there are additional fireplaces in living rooms and bedrooms around the building. Aux 3 Lucarnes has sleeping accommodation for 39 but maximum occupancy is 40 if you bring an extra mattress. For full details about the bedrooms, see the Amenities and Equipment section below.
A fully equipped, industrial-style kitchen is available to prepare all your meals, or call on the services of a caterer if you prefer.
Aux 3 Lucarnes is perfect for any occasion from family gatherings to friendly get-togethers, from business meetings to weddings. Corporate groups will find all the equipment they need to hold productive meetings, and the dining room tables can be arranged to suit your needs. See the full list of equipment below.
*** The estate can be rented at a cost of $1,200 for large meetings and weddings of up to 125 guests over and above the accommodation rate. Contact us for all the details. ***
Amenities and facilities
- 1 suite with double bed and a bunk bed (double and twin sizes) in another room. Private living room with a sofa bed, fireplace and a complete private bathroom. (La Champêtre)
- 1 bedroom with a Queen size bed with a balcony and a private bathroom (Louis XV)
- A 2 bedroom suite with 2 double beds, a private living room with a sofa bed ans a fireplace. One of the bedrooms have a large bathtub and a private bathroom. (Lynch Suite)
- A bedroom with a double bed with a private bathroom. (Au Sous-Bois)
- A bedroom with a double bed, with air conditionner and a private bathroom (Nuit de Rêve)
- Luxurious bedroom with a double bed, a private bathroom, a fireplace and a balcony. (La Framboisine)
- Bedroom with a double bed with a private bathroom and a balcony who offer a panoramic view or the surroundings. (La Romantique)
- Bedroom with a Queen size bed and a private bathroom (Chemin du Roy)
- Suite with a living room, sofa bed, fireplace, king bed, terrasse and a private bathroom (Mc Giveney Suite)
-Standard room with a King size bed or 2 twin size beds, private bathroom (outside of the room) (Au Temps des Lilas)
- Standard room with a Queen size bed and a private bathroom (L'Ancêtre)
* Some sofa bed are in the rooms that can suit up to 39 guests. Bring a matress for the last guest. *
Commercial gas stove
Dishwasher (large capacity)
Interior fireplaces (Gaz and Wood)
Washing machine and Dryer
Books and Magazines
Snow clearing service