Short-term vacation rentals
Do you own a property and want to earn income from it?
Have you long dreamed of owning a cottage?
Offering vacationers the opportunity to experience your little corner of paradise is an easy way to turn your property into income. Rental income can help cover your costs and in some cases even generate a profit.
Short-term vacation rentals in Québec are regulated by the CITQ (Corporation de l’industrie touristique du Québec), which limits stays to a maximum of 30 days per client. Obtaining CITQ classification requires the approval of your municipality.
Does your municipality accepts short-term rentals in your area?
Think you might be interested in an exciting business venture?
Contact us for an assessment of the rental potential of your current or future property.
Michel Dumas at 1-877-526-6879
Our services :
Save time, effort and energy: Let Maisons et Chalets à louer help you!
- 10 years of experience in vacation rentals
- 30 years of experience in customer service
- Management of calls and emails on behalf of clients
- Promotion of your property
- Visibility and advertising for your property on our website
- Website creation, management and updates
- Professional lease with renters
- Security deposit by credit card for every reservation
- Complete guide for property owners
- Secure online payment by credit card
- Contracts and confirmations sent to renters and property owners
- Rental income collected and transferred to the owners
- Photos taken
- Your property’s web page created and updated
- Online pricing system automatically calculates the rental fee for each cottage based on group size and seasonal rate
- Users can view the availability of each property online in real time