You own a cottage for rent or you have been dreaming of owning one for a long time and you want to make it profitable?
Offering people on vacation the chance to enjoy your little piece of paradise could make your property very profitable. The rental income will reimburse your expenses and in some cases add to your income. Short-term tourist rentals are regulated by the CITQ (Corporation de l'industrie touristique du Québec) and must be limited to periods of 30 days or less per client. Obtaining the CITQ classification is conditional on your municipality's approval.
Are you interested in this adventure? Contact us to evaluate the rental potential of your property!
Who are we?
- Founded in 2004 we are the pioneers in the field of short-term rentals in Quebec.
- A friendly team of 24 employees.
- 16 years of expertise in tourist rentals.
- 30 years of expertise in customer service.
- 185 properties for rent throughout Quebec.